An Italian villa vacation epitomizes the meaning of renaissance: inspiring architecture, postcard-perfect views, and fresh, local cuisine will refresh and restore your spirit. Sip on fine wine from the legendary vineyards in Tuscany, indulge in the glamorous Amalfi Coast nightlife or unwind in a peaceful estate near The Lakes.
While most Italian villas are rented without staff, we can easily arrange private chefs, butlers and additional staff for you, as well as organize personalized day trips, vineyard tours, cooking classes and more. And with our extensive network of in-country concierge, you can relax in the knowledge that a local expert will anticipate and fulfill your every need.
All Italy LocationsAmalfi Coast (57) Amelia (1) Bellagio (1) Capri (3) Catania (1) Cetona (1) Chianti (4) Cortona Area (2) Florence Area (3) Lake Como (4) Liguria (2) Lucca Area (5) Marsala Area (1) Marsiliana (1) Montecatini (1) Pisa Area (1) Positano (4) Positano Area (1) Preggio (1) Puglia (11) Rome City (2) Sardinia (3) Sicily (26) Siena Area (2) Sorrento (2) Taormina (3) The Lakes (21) Todi (1) Trapani (7) Tuscany (170) Umbria (10) Val d’Orcia (1) Venice (2) Venturina (1) Viterbo Area (1)
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
If you’re interested in witnessing the grape and olive harvest, visit Tuscany in the fall, when vineyards, wineries, and olive presses will be in full swing. September also brings lovely mild weather to the coast, which can be quite hot in the summer.
If you want to be like a local, don't order a Cappuccino anytime after 11 AM, especially with a meal, it is strictly a breakfast drink.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Activities:
- Indulge in local cuisine, delicious coffee, gelato, and fine wine.
- Visit the sites, including the Coliseum, Pompeii, the Historic Center of Siena, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- For an active adventure, climb Mount Vesuvius or Stromboli
- Take in the postcard-perfect scenery of Lake Como.
- Enjoy a sunset dinner cruise along the Amalfi Coast.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Service
- Exclusive winery tours and tastings
- Market excursions and cooking classes
- In-villa olive oil tasting and pasta-making lessons
- Private truffle hunting excursions
- Premier art and culture tours
- Private boat tours and yacht rentals
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more